Don't be Afraid to Ask

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:28 am 
 Post subject: strangulation during sex

I think this is a really hot thing to do, but I'm wondering how hard is it safe to strangle because I've heard in like crime reports that it's possible to crush someone's windpipe with your bare hands and that really freaks me out.
Also for guys are you meant to strangle above or below the adam's apple or on top of it?? Is there a technique for safe strangulation?

lol sorry this is a bit of a weird question :P
thx ^^

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:02 am 
 Post subject: Re: strangulation during sex

Better avoid it. Its not safe. U may get killed or u may kill somebody.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:45 pm 

It's called Auto Erotic Asphyxiation and more people like it than you would think.

As far as "technique" goes, you don't want to cut off air, but blood flow. This provides the dizzy light headed feeling lots of people like.

Example: when in missionary position a man can put his hand down on a womans throat so that the web of his hand between thumb and forefinger is over the trachea or windpipe, you don't put pressure HERE. Instead you apply the LIGHT PRESSURE with the thumb and fingers on her neck to either side of her windpipe, the same spots you check someone's pulse in their neck.

This reduces bloodflow to and from the face and brain by pinching the carotid arteries and jugular veins. This is how the "sleeper hold" or "rear naked choke" (in UFC/MMA terms)works and WILL make you pass out if you aren't careful. The end result is a light headed feeling and the mental turn on of being choked which is taboo for most people and generally "freaky". With practice you can play with this so that the person receiving is kept right at the verge of passing out (black fog at corners of vision) and the giver can loosen the hold so they are teetering back and forth and right at climax lift pressure, letting a sudden rush of blood hit the brain causing an additional "rush".

I have used a soft leather belt with a partner before and wraped it so she dictated the amount of pressure and constriction she wanted.

This is considered a "HIGH RISK" activity however so be careful and play SAFE!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:11 pm 

MuGGzy,

Your information was really helpful! I'm very much into auto erotic asphyxiation, and my guy doesn't seem to get it right all the time, but this information should help. I didn't know that stopping the blood flow was what gave you that high. I'm really looking foreword to trying this out. =]

Thanks!

Also, OP the dizzy feeling, the high, the knowledge that your partner has that much power over you, what's not to love? Plus, I love having my neck touched, so this is pure ecstasy for me. =]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:40 am 

Isn't it too dangerous/risky ?
RagDoll wrote:
MuGGzy,

Your information was really helpful! I'm very much into auto erotic asphyxiation, and my guy doesn't seem to get it right all the time, but this information should help. I didn't know that stopping the blood flow was what gave you that high. I'm really looking foreword to trying this out. =]

Thanks!

Also, OP the dizzy feeling, the high, the knowledge that your partner has that much power over you, what's not to love? Plus, I love having my neck touched, so this is pure ecstasy for me. =]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:49 pm 

Many sexual kinkys are risky, beegee. Including anal sex if it's done incorrectly. Autoerotic asphyxiation is just risky in a different way.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:56 am 

Anal sex maybe risky but nobody will die there. But someone may die during strangulation sex ?
KinkyKitten wrote:
Many sexual kinkys are risky, beegee. Including anal sex if it's done incorrectly. Autoerotic asphyxiation is just risky in a different way.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:20 pm 

With the technique that MuGGzy described, the risk is passing out. If done correctly, the worst it will do is making you unconscious, not kill you. I'm willing to bet the deaths that occur are from people who don't take the right safety precautions and do it incorrectly (ie: pressing on the windpipe).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:03 pm 

Trust is a large part of it and having a signal to stop is always good too.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:45 pm 

MuGGzy wrote:

This is considered a "HIGH RISK" activity however so be careful and play SAFE!

I think this about covers it as a "caveat". The people that die are the fools like David Caradine and the INXS guy that hang themselves with a belt or rope, then pass out from blood loss, can't save themselves and suffocate.

And yes, this is HEAVY on the Dominance side of "Alternative" sex. It is very thrilling to truly be at the mercy of someone you trust and just as thrilling to have someone submit that completely to you and put themselves at your mercy. A lot of the sex that most people are NOT having takes place between your ears people, the sooner more people get that, the more happy and horny people we will have walking the streets.

[ 10 posts ]